Re: [gNewSense-users] Add/Remove... suggestion to install or work with n

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Add/Remove... suggestion to install or work with non-free software
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 23:47:21 +0200

Karl Goetz schreef:
On Tue, 26 May 2009 22:57:34 +0200
Sam Geeraerts <address@hidden> wrote:

Ali Davoodifar schreef:
On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 6:03 AM, Karl Goetz <address@hidden>
wrote:

ndiswrapper exists purely to load non-free software. I'm certainly
not aware of any free drivers that ndiswrapper could load. Have
you any examples?

(trim a lot)

implies that it complies with FSF's policy and thus gNewSense's
policy.

[2] http://directory.fsf.org/project/ndiswrapper/

I find this interesting. I don't have time to research why this is so.
kk

Interesting indeed. I've sent a mail to address@hidden to get their view on it. I'll let you know.