Re: [gNewSense-users] RE: I decided to abandon gNewSense

From: Christophe Pisteur
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] RE: I decided to abandon gNewSense
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 23:28:30 +0200

about this dialogue:

> > > gNewSense is not just for the free software hacker "in-crowd". It's also
> > > for me and for you and for Patrick and for the rest of the world.
>
> Is this your first distro?

Hi,
For my part, gNS wasn't my first gnu/linux distro. And I certainly would not
have come to free software if I didn't try before Mandriva or Ubuntu. Ok, it
was erring ways... ;) But yes: I came step by step to the philosophy of gNS,
and also to understand how to do with the difficulties to have only free
software (I don't speak about games or somthing like this, but about my work
in my office).
So, long life to gNS and his philosophy! It's a long way.
cp