[gNewSense-users] gNewSense Wikipedia

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense Wikipedia
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 08:33:14 +0100

Sorry about the empty messages, probablem with editor on my 'phone
(all my fault).

Hi, all.

It's a while since I was involved with gNS (started formal PFV
element), but at the time I was trying to get people to take
responsibility for different areas. One of these was the Wikipedia
page. Is someone leading on this? If not, someone volunteer, re-write
the page, submit it for comments and change it.

The goals of gNS are well documented, so should be straight forward.

Hope this helps.

chris_debian

--
Reasons why you may want to try GNU/Linux:

http://www.getgnulinux.org/