[gNewSense-users] gNewSense Wikipedia

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense Wikipedia
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 08:28:34 +0100

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Chris Andrew" <address@hidden>
Date: May 18, 2009 8:25 AM
Subject: gNewSense Wikipedia
To: "Eric Morey" <address@hidden>

Hi, all.

It's a while since I was involved with gNS (started formal PFV element), but at the time I was trying to get people to take responsibilty for different areas. One of these was the Wikipedia page. Is someone leading on this? If not, someone volunteer, re-write the page, submit it for comments and change it.

The goals of gNS are well documented, so should be straight forward.

Hope this helps.

Chris_debian

On Sun, 2009-05-17 at 23:24 -0400, Nicodemo Alvaro wrote: > Graziano pointed out that the gNewSense ...