Re: [gNewSense-users] Unrar files through "Archive manager": possible?

From: Umarzuki Mochlis
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Unrar files through "Archive manager": possible?
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 00:14:10 +0800

2009/5/11 Javier Garcia <address@hidden>
hi,

I installed a package to unrar files that i found in Synaptic, but when i try to unrar a .rar file with the "Archive manager" it says it didn't support rar files.

So, is not possible to unrar with the "Archive manager"? How do you unrar? with the terminal?

Bye
I don't know if unrar is a non-free program or not but if it is, you have to enable multiverse repo, if I'm not mistaken and install unrar