Re: [gNewSense-users] IceCat video

From: Patrick DeBoard
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] IceCat video
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 18:32:55 -0400

On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 5:24 PM, Tor at Shared Genius wrote:

There is this from 3/26, from Graziano:

I suggest you to install the newer version gnash 0.8.4.
The easiest way to do this is to download the deb packages:

http://www.getgnash.org/packages/releases/ubuntu/hardy/

I need someone to walk me through how to do that.  I went to the link, for example, and there's like 6 packages.  clicking on one of them will get it on my desktop, I suppose, but I don't know what to do with it from there.  sorry, i was brought up by windows, i mean winblows