Re: [gNewSense-users] can I connect to modem with USB cable?

From: Patrick DeBoard
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] can I connect to modem with USB cable?
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 14:13:56 -0400

Patrick DeBoard said:

He is trying to use a cable with USB connectors at both ends, one end into a computer USB , the other end into the modem USB. The modem's ethernet output goes to his router. I just noticed that there are 3-4 extra ethernet connections on the router. His household has 3-4 computers going. I guess he can try one of the open ethernet plugs on the router. Thanks.

well, it turns out that his computer doesn't have an ethernet slot.