Re: [gNewSense-users] is Dapper Drake more stable than gNewSense?

From: Patrick DeBoard
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] is Dapper Drake more stable than gNewSense?
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 09:51:54 -0400

Graziano Sorbaioli wrote:
Hi Patrick.

Every software has bugs, especially a complex software such as an
operating system.

Both gNewSense and Ubuntu have bugs and have people fixing these bugs.
The difference is that gNewSense has the policy to include only free
software and reject proprietary software when it is found, Ubuntu doesn't.

So if you want a fully free os, gNewSense is the way to go.

Thank you for being here with us.  :)

I suppose you are right about the bugs, and I DO want fully free software. Guess I'll put up with the bugs and keep coming here. Thanks for the nice welcome!