Re: Naming of wiki pages (was Re: [gNewSense-users]Mirrors, Installation

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: Naming of wiki pages (was Re: [gNewSense-users]Mirrors, Installation docu)
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 22:19:16 +0100

Karl Goetz schreef:
On Tue, 03 Mar 2009 20:51:34 +0100
Sam Geeraerts <address@hidden> wrote:

Benedikt Ahrens schreef:
On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 10:55 PM, Sam Geeraerts
<address@hidden> wrote:
So I guess the GNewSenseToMIPS page should rather be MIPS or
MIPSProject (or MipsProject)?
Is this a discussion about a guideline for future wiki pages or
about renaming of existing pages ?
ben

More for future pages, I'd say. But if it's not too 'expensive' to change a page name (not many internal/external links to it) we can consider changing it.

I have the following links from some time in the past (probably when we
talked about getting organised with the wiki).

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/RenamePage
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/WikiRefactoring

Useful. The history paragraph of RenamePage says it hasn't been updated since 2005 and the comments list some bugs and potential improvements. If it's in a usable state, I'm sure it could come in handy.