Re: [gNewSense-users] Website skin updated

From: auto generate
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Website skin updated
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 14:57:56 -0500

On Wed, 2009-03-04 at 19:31 +0100, Sam Geeraerts wrote:
> Auto Generate schreef:
> > That's some great guidance, Sam, and I'm going to follow it.  I'll go
> > play in the sandbox and see what's what.  Then I'll start with the
> > maintenance stuff, see how that goes.
> >
> > Cool, a project!  Thanks!
> >

> That's the spirit!
>
> Just out of interest: your name is Patrick, right? Because you posted as
> "Bubba" on here until recently and that got stuck in my head. Now you
> post as "Auto Generate", which has made my think a few times "What, my
> mail bounced? Oh wait, it's that Bubba dude.". :) It's easier to know if
> I'm talking to the same guy if you keep the same name and e-mail address.

Yeah, that's me!  I did change my username here, because I did a google
search on my name, and some of the emails I sent to the list here were
displayed in the results, including my name and address!  I do like my
privacy, so I did something that's not so public.  I hope.  I hope "Auto
Generate" will keep me out of the public spotlight.  It's sort of German
sounding, don't you think?  Otto?  Anyway, I told my gf she could could
call me De, if she wants, as in De Generate? To me, being silly is fun.
So I've used, on gNS.o, patrickdeboard, bubba cakes, and now auto
generate. I'll stick with auto generate, which is address@hidden
I've filled in my user info card for the forum.

Btw, I've started my lessons in the WikiSandbox.  You can see what I did
at the very bottom of the sandbox, the last paragraph.  I can't get the
backslashes to work.  WEll, they worked once, but I don't know why.
I'll give it another go later.

I was called Bubba as a kid, by a good friend.  My mom used to call me
Patty Cake. Hence, Bubba Cakes. But, yes, I'm Patrick DeBoard.  Don't
tell anyone. (joke!) :)