Re: [gNewSense-users] Website skin updated

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Website skin updated
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 19:31:50 +0100

Auto Generate schreef:
That's some great guidance, Sam, and I'm going to follow it.  I'll go
play in the sandbox and see what's what.  Then I'll start with the
maintenance stuff, see how that goes.

Cool, a project!  Thanks!

That's the spirit!

Just out of interest: your name is Patrick, right? Because you posted as "Bubba" on here until recently and that got stuck in my head. Now you post as "Auto Generate", which has made my think a few times "What, my mail bounced? Oh wait, it's that Bubba dude.". :) It's easier to know if I'm talking to the same guy if you keep the same name and e-mail address.