Re: [gNewSense-users] gnewsense: summary of projects

From: Luis Felipe Lopez Acevedo
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] gnewsense: summary of projects
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 23:30:35 -0500

2009/2/4 Sam Geeraerts <address@hidden>
Graziano Sorbaioli wrote:
CONCLUSION
- ----------

As you can see there is a lot of work to do and we are searching for
help in almost ANY field.
Do you know a developer,artist,writer,translator,webmonkey who could be
interested in our work?

SPREAD THE WORD, write a post on your blog/website about our current
work: WE NEED YOU. :)

You know what we should have? A flyer. Or possibly two flyers: one to attract users and one for contributors. We could spread them at conferences and FSF and siblings could hand them out at their booths. This would have been neat for FOSDEM.

Sirgazil's poster is like a flyer, but I prefer something with the real logo on it. I also don't have a color printer and I suspect it doesn't come out right in black and white.

You mean something like this?

http://introsmedia.tuxfamily.org/nuevo_sentido/screenshots/NuevoSentido-flyer.png

Sam, tell me the details of what you want and maybe I can help with that.

--
Luis Felipe López Acevedo
Medellín, Colombia