Re: [gNewSense-users] kernel - mach64 copyrigth

From: crap0101
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] kernel - mach64 copyrigth
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 04:55:36 +0100

Hi,
At this stage, I think there's no expectancy for a reply from ATI about
this issue.
Neither the people @ fsf got answer, the last mounth they wrote me the
follow:

Il giorno lun, 12/01/2009 alle 15.06 -0500, Donald R Robertson III via
RT ha scritto:
> Hello again,
>
> Unfortunately, I have not heard back from ATI. Hopefully we'll hear
> from
> them at some point. Thanks for taking your time on this.
>
> > address@hidden - Mon Jan 12 09:07:22 2009]:
> >

> > good morning,
> >
> > There 's some news about this issue?
> > Any answer from ATI?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Marco

I think we can cease to wait for it... the question is: remove or not
remove?

thanks,
marco