[gNewSense-users] Re: Hi! And a suggestion for a new translation

From: Yann Kiraly
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Re: Hi! And a suggestion for a new translation
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 19:02:33 +0100

> I've not been there for a while, but #gnewsense-de might hve people in
> it during .de daylight.
> Also, you should be able to translate the wiki without special access.
> If you work on it for a few weeks, I'm happy to give you access to the
> main website.
> kk

Hmm. I don't quite get how to edit things in the wiki. For example, when
I go to the German wiki page and click on FAQ, how do I add a German
page analogous to the French and Spanish pages?
Oh, and is this the correct way to continue a thread in a mailing list,
as this is being sent on another day than the original message? I'm new
to mailing lists in general, does anyone know of a good guide on mailing
list etiquette?

Yann Kiraly