[gNewSense-users] If GLX is free how do I re-install it?

From: Brian Kemp
Subject: [gNewSense-users] If GLX is free how do I re-install it?
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 13:42:23 -0500

If GLX is free, how would I go about re-enabling it in gNS, or have
the packages not been updated yet?

I've got a spare box that I'll happily fdisk format reinstall (doo
dah, doo dah) for the pleasure of fully free +  wobbly windows and
other acceleration happies.

Plus it's a more powerful box all around.

No pressure--I won't get the box back for a few days. SWMBO stole it
while I wiped her Windows XP install on her machine to replace with
vanilla 8.10. I'm having trouble getting it back... :)

--BK
(*Verified working with the free drivers and GLX in Ubuntu 8.10--ATi
Radeon 9500.)