Re: [gNewSense-users] GNOME screen resolution

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] GNOME screen resolution
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 18:44:13 +0100

Enrique Vetere wrote:
Hello,
I'm new to gNewSense and not very experienced in Linux.
Maybe this question has been asked 1000 times.
How do I set the gnome screen resolution higer than 800x600?
I run (currently) inside a virtualbox. On the host machine the card is an
nvidia, but I don't think it's important,
Thank you
Regards

Look in System -> Preferences -> Screen resolution. Or maybe it's a setting in Virtualbox (I don't have any experience with it)?