Re: [gNewSense-users] Launchpad to be released under GNU AGPLv3

From: Quiliro Ordóñez
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Launchpad to be released under GNU AGPLv3
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 11:11:36 -0500

Canonical didn't do this out of convenience. If it was convenient to do,
they wouldn't have a deadline six months in the future.

I respectfully disagree. I consider that would bring them losts of visitors if they can make it.

They did this
because the free software community asked them to, and they cooperated.
Regardless of the reasons they might have had, a large piece of very
useful software is very free now, and that's not something to dismiss.

A big step would be for them to change their ways, in my book at least.

--
Saludos/Greetings
Quiliro Ordóñez