Re: [gNewSense-users] A bug in Pidgin(or SCIM) with gNewSense2.1

From: J.B. Nicholson-Owens
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] A bug in Pidgin(or SCIM) with gNewSense2.1
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 10:43:39 -0600

Please don't copy me on responses, I'm on the list.

Kermit Mei wrote:
Most of my friends use ubuntu, and it works well. I was an opensuse User before, I hadn't encountered that.

What versions of the applicable software are involved? Other distributions are more likely to update more frequently than gNewSense and thus feature different versions of the same programs.