[gNewSense-users] SSH Access to Lemote Loongson 2f boxes for gNewSense m

From: Danny Clark
Subject: [gNewSense-users] SSH Access to Lemote Loongson 2f boxes for gNewSense mipsel port (was: Re: GNewSenseToMIPS: situation and perspectives)
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 14:07:57 -0500

address@hidden wrote:
> - the possibility to access to a few test machines (3-4 fuloong mini boxes + 2
> yeelong laptops) or to ask kindly their users to make various tests for the
> project. Of course there are not assigned to the project as their owners may
> have other priorities.

So I'm behind on GNewSenseToMIPS email but we got user and root
passwords for some machines Lemote is hosting a few days ago; so if
anyone wants access, for the time being just email your SSH public key
as an attachment to a GnuPG-signed email to address@hidden - longer
term we probably want to give this responsibility to someone in the
community - any takers for managing user accounts etc. on these machines?

--
Daniel JB Clark   | Sys Admin, Free Software Foundation
pobox.com/~dclark | http://www.fsf.org/about/staff#danny