Re: [gNewSense-users] Re: New project: GNewSenseToMIPS

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Re: New project: GNewSenseToMIPS
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 19:48:26 +0100

Danny Clark wrote:

(c) I have a bunch of documentation on various Lemote stuff on the
internal FSF wiki, and need to dump it to an external wiki. There is
already a little bit up at http://ur1.ca/09rz - if anyone knows of a
good mediawiki -> pmwiki syntax converter, I'd love to hear about it (we
use mediawiki for internal sys admin doc at the FSF.)

These may be worth a try (I have no experience with them myself):

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/MtoPMwiki
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/WikiMarkupConversion