Re: [gNewSense-users] Packaging gnash for gNewSense

From: Luis Alberto
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Packaging gnash for gNewSense
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 15:15:11 -0600

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 2:52 PM, Ali Gunduz <address@hidden> wrote:
> 2. How do I send a package for review so it could be included in
> repositories?

The main problem is that we don't have a community repository to put
community-generated packages. And the main repository, rightly,
follows Ubuntu Hardy.

Maybe talking to the Debian or/and Ubuntu mantainer and show your work may help the release of a new version on gNewSense too.
On Debian packages search you can see the mantainer info contact.
http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=gnash

Have a look on Ubuntu's, and you'll know who (Question 1)

--
Luis A. Guzmán García