Re: [gNewSense-users] restructuring the website

From: ben
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] restructuring the website
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 21:40:38 +0100

ciao graziano,

i like your suggestions. a horizontal menu would be nice. we must try to
 bring the six top level menu entries next to each other without
horizontal scrolling.

i must admit that i have not understood the thing with the translations.
on fsfeurope.org the translations are on top of the page, not on the
right side.

there remain two important questions:
(1) who is to decide about any changes ? and why has she/he not said
anything yet ?
(2) how can these changes be done ? can you take a copy of the existing
page, change it and replace the old version by the new one ?

ben