Re: [gNewSense-users] restructuring the website

From: Benedikt Ahrens
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] restructuring the website
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 10:16:01 +0100

thanks for the link. this was before i subscribed to the mailing list.
seems like people are either too busy or not interested in changing
the web page, since nobody joins in the discussion.

since i do not have the permission and the knowledge to change the
structure of gnewsense.org, i am thinking about creating my own small
gnewsense howtos page.
this should be a page for the absolute beginner, including only
installation manuals and such, not more.

i assume that i have the permission to use the contents of
gnewsense.org, which is under GFDL ?

ben