[gNewSense-users] wikipedia.com gnewsense web page

From: Paul O'Malley - gnu's not unix -
Subject: [gNewSense-users] wikipedia.com gnewsense web page
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2008 22:38:42 +0000

Hi,

Some party reversed a change that I made.
I removed a reference in the comparison to Debian's attitude to the GDFL. It pointed to our web site, and landed in a section that was not accurate.

I will remove it. I will not get into an edit war, but I do declare someone to have done us a disfavour.

I urge that person to deal with their real issues in their own kernel space and leave us alone!

As I don't do forums, and I do IRC hey what did you expect.

We use the GDFL with NO INVARIANT SECTIONS on our web site.

Regards,
Paul