[gNewSense-users] Re: Live CD login

From: Huntly Cameron
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Re: Live CD login
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 17:28:32 +0000

Hi all,

Dunno what it was, but yesterday when I tried rebooting 2-3 times, the live CD would stop at the login screen.  However, when I tried it today it went straight past and into the live session....  Very weird!!

Least it works now, so I can get it installed! :D

Thanks for all the help anyway! :-)

Huntly Cameron
e: address@hidden