Re: [gNewSense-users] Modified logo for gNewSense: see if you like it!

From: Patricio Hernán Maciel
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Modified logo for gNewSense: see if you like it!
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 00:07:19 -0300

Hi all, i've been absent for a few months, i just want to congratulate to Luis and many other people who has worked over graphics for this distribution, this topic meant something is changing inside the community, Luis did a great work like many others to refresh the face of gNS, i think artwork must show the evolution process of a project, growing and innovating to accomplish that process and that is happening right now, the discussion started, and that is very productive for the project...and i'm happy for that...

Congratulations to Luis for your excellent professional work, keep in that way...keep innovating, someday people could see the things from where you are seeing now...

Daleduro.