[gNewSense-users] gNewSense community language status

From: Graziano Sorbaioli
Subject: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense community language status
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 10:54:31 +0000

I would like to make a short summary of our community language status.

English, Spanish and French are complete (website, mailing list and irc).

ITALIAN
website
mailing list

GERMAN
mailing list
irc

PORTUGUESE
mailing list
irc

ROMANIAN
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnewsense-users/2008-10/msg00066.html
irc
mailing list
(but why can't I see them on the Community page?)

WHAT WE LACK

- - italian irc chan
I am not an irc fan ;) so I can create it but can't be there most of my
time. Can you Marco?

- - German website

- - Portuguese website

- - Romanian website

Could someone report about these missing translations?

Thanks.

- --
Graziano Sorbaioli -- www.sorbaioli.org

          Support freedom? Join the Free Software Foundation.

                http://www.fsf.org/jf?referrer=5796

Supporters will receive our new USB membership card with gNewSense Live.

NO EMAIL from gmail accounts, >1Mb, html, ms-office files