Re: [gNewSense-users] usplash package

From: Jean Schurger
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] usplash package
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 22:00:20 -0500

> Well... When you say "you've used", Its actually *You* who used :). I
> haven't altered the package in any way yet, so I have no idea where the
> changes need to be made.

:)

Oh, i'have dexterity with cut and paste :) by the way,
thid 'debian' package is may be one of the simpliest you'll
see in your life, you will found the needs in the Makefile,
after the 'images stuff'. The C sources come from the ubuntu package,
sand only the images generation system is from me, so, i'll not be
more expert than you about the pb :)

Jean.