I've just released the LiveCD for gNewSense 2.1
, the second full release of DeltaH.
This bring in a number of updates, fixes and improvements.
Changes since 2.0 include:
- Linux-ubuntu-modules cleared of non-free blobs
- Usplash added, thanks to Jean
- New theme and artwork, thanks to Patricio, Briareo and Leo
- Readded fix for module-init-tools for eepro100
- Builder: LiveCD no longer asks for password on sudo
- Builder: Added support for extra repositories in python-apt
- Builder: Various tweaks, fixes and improvements from Karl
LiveCD Torrent: http://cdimage.gnewsense.org/gnewsense-livecd-deltah-2.1.iso.torrent
LiveCD Source: http://cdimage.gnewsense.org/gnewsense-cdsource-deltah-2.1.tar
Upgrading from 1.9/2.0: Follow the upgrade notifications in Gnome. There's no need to download the 2.1
To change to the gNewSense theme in Gnome, go to System -> Preferences -> Appearance. Select 'gNewSense' in the 'Themes' tab and press 'Close'.
As always, we're in #gnewsense on irc://chat.freenode.net
More details about gNewSense can be found at http://www.gnewsense.org
gNewSense Head Developer