Re: [gNewSense-users] gtk-gnutella doesn't work

From: Chris Andrew
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] gtk-gnutella doesn't work
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 19:13:06 +0100 (BST)

I seem to remember having this problem a year or so ago, with another Debian based distro.

It is possible to comment-out (#) one of the settings, and it will then ignore the age of the release. I seem to remember the applicable line was mentioned, when launching the app from a terminal window.

A bug is currently open for this, with Ubuntu, I think.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Chris.