[gNewSense-users] PFV mode: partially verify directory

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: [gNewSense-users] PFV mode: partially verify directory
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 12:57:46 +0200

Is it possible to verify a directory only partially with Emacs PFV Mode? My experience is that it takes an all or nothing approach: it doesn't see which files have already been completed in the wiki and it resets the files that have not been done in the current session. If there is a way around this I'd like to know, because that would come in handy in Linux kernel sections like debian/binary-custom.d/rt/patchset/.

Btw, the license guessing in the latest version is really cool.