[gNewSense-users] if you have done any kernel dev work please contact me

From: Paul O'Malley
Subject: [gNewSense-users] if you have done any kernel dev work please contact me offlist
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 07:48:40 +0100

Hi,

I have a non brownie point job that needs doing, maybe you can influence others to work on this issue as I see it also.

My reason for this is to find out how hard it would be to do this task I am interested in.

Furthermore I believe it would help all upstreams and their downstreams, from the mm tree down!

Regards,

Paul