Re: [gNewSense-users] Anyone working on usplash?

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Anyone working on usplash?
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 10:07:41 +0200

Leo Arias F. wrote:
I proposed to use xubuntu's usplash [1] with some changes (the logo
for example :D). And other people on the artwork list sent some
sketches [2]. But I tried to do an usplash like a month ago and
couldn't make it. I'll try again the next week if I find some free
time. Helping hands would be appreciated. If somebody have ideas or
know how to make a usplash, just let us know.

[1]http://packages.ubuntu.com/hardy/x11/xubuntu-artwork-usplash
[2]http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnewsense-art/2008-06/threads.html

I suppose you already found https://help.ubuntu.com/community/USplashCustomizationHowto.