Re: [gNewSense-users] Anyone working on usplash?

From: Luis Alberto
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Anyone working on usplash?
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 11:01:34 -0500

On Sat, Jul 19, 2008 at 2:57 AM, Sam Geeraerts <address@hidden> wrote:
Brian Brazil wrote:
I rememeber someone was looking at usplash, but haven't seen anything
recently.
Did anything come of it?

A bootsplash is one of the things I'd like for the 2.1 CD, now that sound is
fixed.

Brian

Patricio posted some usplash stuff on the gnewsense-art mailing list last month. I don't know what the status is.

We also posted something on the forum, but seems nothing defined came out.
http://wiki.gnewsense.org/ForumMain/Usplash

Cheers

--
Luis Alberto Guzmán García