[gNewSense-users] The ATN TP4/CLNP Networking Suite for GNU Linux system

From: Eus
Subject: [gNewSense-users] The ATN TP4/CLNP Networking Suite for GNU Linux systems
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 08:32:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Ho!

I am sorry to be out of topic since I do no know a better place to post this
other than the LKML.
If you can suggest me a better place, please tell me.

Currently we are developing ATN TP4/CLNP Networking Suite for use in the
aeronautical industry. The networking suite is specifically designed and
implemented to work in GNU Linux systems. It is built as a Linux kernel module.
This project is hosted in http://sourceforge.net/projects/atn and licensed
under the GNU GPL version 2. Further information can be found in the README
file on the CVS.

The primary goal of this project is to provide an economical solution for the
government of Indonesia to fulfill the requirement of the International Civil
Aviation Organization (ICAO) regarding its new CNS/ATM (Communication,
Navigation, and Surveillance for Air Traffic Management) standards.

What we want to know is whether or not a similar project has already been
undertaken by other people. In case it has, we would like to collaborate
together. Can you provide any information on this matter?

If you want to join this project to further the steps of the free software
movement in helping our societies, you are very welcome.

I also welcome any question that you may have concerning this project.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Eus