[gNewSense-users] Proposal regarding KFV data batch handling

From: Bake Timmons
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Proposal regarding KFV data batch handling
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 19:53:45 -0400

Last month Brian requested that some KFV helper script output a list
of non-free files that could be used to automatically remove those
files.

Although I did not include this feature in kfv.el yet (as of version
0.8), I propose a script--running on the gNewSense wiki *server*--that
simply scans the wiki pages for non-free items and filters the names
into a file such as Brian suggests.  This names in this file should
probably be viewable by visitors to the wiki to help resolve any
doubts they have about missing files.

If anyone reading this can grant me sufficient access to the wiki
server, I will try to implement, test, etc. this script.