Re: [gNewSense-users] KFV stats

From: Brian Brazil
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] KFV stats
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 14:56:06 +0100

On Sun, Jul 6, 2008 at 2:31 PM, Christophe Jarry <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all,

The stats are good this week with a real improvement in the linux-ubuntu-modules check, which we've now almost completed!

- debian section : 100% completed, 100% free,
- ubuntu : 90.53% completed, 90.40% free,
- ubuntu-firmware : 100% completed, 0% free.

So, we've checked almost 2800 files now, there still 300 to check and we'll complete the linux-ubuntu-modules part. All this has been possible thanks to Bake, Danny, Eric (Hutchiep190), Eric (MentalNotes), Firefly, Iván, Peter, Sam!

Only 300 left is great. If that can be finished off this week I'll probably be able to take care of it over the weekend.

Concerning the kernel, Marco has completed the 'kernel' section and 94.07% is free.

Looking at this, I don't see freedom issues. How are a few config files non-free?

Brian

Thank you all, we're at the point where we will have sound 'out of the box' very soon!

Christophe
--
http://www.gnu.org - http://kokopelli.asso.fr