Re: [gNewSense-users] KFV modules (partly) redundant?

From: Luis Alberto
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] KFV modules (partly) redundant?
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 18:41:54 -0500

There's also a difference of opinion or thoroughness, again compare [2] and [3]. I'm not pointing any fingers or saying that I'm right in this matter. I just see this as an indication that [5] needs some more TLC. For example, the "sourceless blob" section of KFV Flow should be detailed. I'm in doubt if the flow chart is still a good tool then, because it's getting kind of big.

Even at this point i believe that the chart flow is a good tool.
The one that we have on Documenting Your Work may be a little big, but one person doesn't have to deal with all the different paths that it shows, just one at the time. Besides this flow is open to fixes from the - KF Verificators - and anyone interested.

Maybe we could use another technique to illustrate this flow chart with links to an area (wiki) that allows a better explanation, even a discussion that help us refine the KFV or PFV process, and get a light KFV flow.

Regards
--
Luis Alberto Guzmán García