Re: [gNewSense-users] Tool in repos suggesting non-free drivers

From: Luis A. Guzman Garcia
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Tool in repos suggesting non-free drivers
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 08:46:09 -0500

El mar, 01-07-2008 a las 11:10 +0100, Bruno Miguel escribió:
> The nv, I think, is the nouveau driver.

They are different ones.
NV was provided by nVidia many years ago

Nouveau, is a different project working to give nVidia cards 3D support
only with free software. (Replacing NV i presume)

I do have a nVidia video card, if you're plannig on testing it, i could
join you. :D
--
Luis A. Guzman Garcia <address@hidden>