Re: [gNewSense-users] Tool in repos suggesting non-free drivers

From: Bruno Miguel
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Tool in repos suggesting non-free drivers
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 11:10:08 +0100

The nv, I think, is the nouveau driver. At least that's what I think,
based on the information in the website you linked. And that driver,
for what I've read and understood (I have really low technical
expertise on these matters), it's stable with 2D but not with 3D :(

[insert_you_favorite_religious_figure] damn NVidia for not releasing
the specifications.