[gNewSense-users] Bug in Plone-site package

From: Ivan Ivanov
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Bug in Plone-site package
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 22:41:22 +0300

First of all, I want to say, that I'm not posting to the bugtacker,
because I don't want to register under http. If the information, that I
send to the gnewsense web server isn't such a pain to be fully visible
in the network, than you probably want to remove the registration for
the bugtracker and add an image with symbols to prevent robots to
send spam.

So, the bug:

The plone-site package depends on the zope-cachefu and zope-linguaplone
packages, but they are not installable because they depend on
zope-plone3, which is not installable too:

  zope-cachefu: depends on: zope-plone3 (>= 3.0) which is a virtual
package.
  zope-linguaplone: depends on: zope-cmfplone (>= 3.0) but
2.5.2-3 is to be installed.

Plone3 isn't packaged at all, so I cannot resolve the dependences. But
the zope-linguaplone package is essential for internationalisation, so
for me and for many users installing plone without it is useless.

Best regards!

Ivan Ivanov