[gNewSense-users] Artwork issue

From: Oscar Valenzuela
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Artwork issue
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 11:59:16 -0400

Hi, i recently install gNewSense on my laptop, and works great.

I have only one question, i install VRMS to check that all the software
was free and the result was:

            Non-free packages installed on oscar-laptop

human-icon-theme          Human Icon theme
tangerine-icon-theme      Tangerine Icon theme

  2 non-free packages, 0.2% of 1116 installed packages.

so, this is correct?
I try uninstall this packages, but the apt try to uninstall the
gnewsense-artwork...

So, HELP!

XD