[gNewSense-users] New mailing list (gNewsense-art)

From: Patricio Maciel
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 14:28:15 -0300

Hi all...

We have a new mailing list >gNewSense-art<...this list is in the first instance a basic tool for the daily work of the artwork team, to discuss specific and technical issues about artwork for the gNS project, but is an open list, anyone who wants share ideas, concepts, criticize our work is welcome...

You can subscribe from here: