Re: [gNewSense-users] KFV: status of drivers section

From: Luis A. Guzman Garcia
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] KFV: status of drivers section
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 23:10:41 -0500

El mar, 03-06-2008 a las 16:12 -0700, Peter and Jesse escribió:
> What is the status of the drivers section? The "not completed" table
> says "Stalled. URGENT assistance required" and the kernel table says
> that it is 99.81% complete. drivers/net/wan/lmc is supposedly 90%
> complete, but all of the files in lmc are 100% complete. If drivers is
> finished, the kernel image page should be updated. Otherwise, what is
> the problem? Is there something I can do to help?
>  Peter Stevenson

Sorry i left that out.

I worked with on the KFV with this great tool (kfv.el) and it found some
files that couldn't been listed, the file name was something like
#lmc_ioctl.h# and i'm not sure if was the kfv.el the one that created or
if is part of the kernel.
In drivers/net/wan/lmc i have 11 files (included #lmc_ioctl.h#).

But it only put 10 on the table (because of the name, i presume) ,
that's why it says 90% even when all listed says 100%, after that i
pause my kfv collaboration, now i really don't have the time to solve
it.

I'm ashamed i didn't finished completely, but at this moment this is the
most i can help.

Regards