Re: [gNewSense-users] Urgent - linux-ubuntu-modules check

From: Luis Alberto
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Urgent - linux-ubuntu-modules check
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 13:20:00 -0500

Is it possible to use the kfv.el for this task?
Because i had some unexpected problems using the TableFormat script for the KFV, so i changed it and used Emacs for it.

I looked at it, they are a huge amount of packages.
Never expected so many. :-/

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 11:06 AM, Eric Morey <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, 2008-05-15 at 20:11 +0800, Christophe Jarry wrote:

>  I've moved the table for check of the "linux-ubuntu-modules" at
> http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Kernel/Ubuntu-hardy-linux-ubuntu-modules-2-6-24-16-23.

Thanks to Christophe for his contributions.

> As some of us are checking "linux-ubuntu-modules" with the old script, I
> urge using the new script (attached or at
> http://wiki.gnewsense.org/Main/TableFormatScript)

I'm still trying to help with this freedom verification of this
package. but I am having trouble running the script to create tables for
the wiki. I have been troubleshooting with Christophe off list but have
not had success. Has anyone else used the script with success or
trouble? I'd really like to continue to document my work more
efficiently than mannually creating tables for up to ~3000 files.

Eric...