Re: [gNewSense-users] Sugestion on Website

From: Mathieu Stumpf
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Sugestion on Website
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 22:20:42 +0200

> I think there was a consensus about the new design
> (http://wiki.gnewsense.org/ArtworkPlan/Propose#toc23). The fresh look would
> set us right on track towards a newbie-appealing website. Does anybody know
> what's going on with that?

I was said last week to contact the webmaster (brian brazil) directly
about that, so I CC him.

AFAIK, there is no problem about legal nor technical problem using the
new css. There is also some little pictures, that I also did myself so
there is realy no problem and I would agree to add any free license if
you ask me.

Best regards.