[gNewSense-users] KFV Stats

From: Christophe Jarry
Subject: [gNewSense-users] KFV Stats
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 23:55:01 +0800

Hi everybody,

I have two good news for this week.

First of all, the KFV is progressing and we're now at:

- 89.75% completed and 89.05% free for the 'drivers' section;
- 9.45% completed and free for the 'fs' section;
- 96.09% completed and free for the 'net' section;
- 100% completed and free for the 'samples' section;
- 100% completed and free for the 'sound' section.

The 'drivers' section is still be checking by Luis for the 'net' subsection. I think we should help him on this subsection before going further, particularly on the 'usb', 'wan' and 'wireless' subsubsections. There are still more than 600 files to check in 'drivers', but we've checked almost 90% already!

Thanks for all people who have actively contributed to this this week, particularly Bake, Briareoh, Luis, Marco, Markus and the two Peters!

The second good news is that the french translation of the www site of gNewSense is now completed (see http://www.gnewsense.org/Main:fr/PageDAccueil)! I wish to deeply thank my partner in this process Mathieu (psychoslave) for the great work he accomplished in the translation process, in addition to that of the scripting!

Moreover, I have a suggestion for the translation of the main page in english: I think languages should be more like 'Italiano' or 'Français' than like 'Italian' or 'French' in the side bar, for foreign users. What do you think?

Congratulations to all the team for the work already done! Keep it on!

Christophe