[gNewSense-users] Easier license specification

From: Bake Timmons
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Easier license specification
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2008 00:38:28 -0400

Until a version of TableFormat.sh or kfv.el is released that makes it
easier to express various license conditions such as has been discussed
recently, I should point out how easy it is *already* to adapt kfv.el to
one's KFV activity, such as making a shortcut for inserting phrases such
as "Under the GPL".

When kfv.el is loaded the very first time, it creates a license-choices
file (if it does not already exist) that the user can easily edit for
whatever purpose he has in mind.  The default is the
$HOME/.gns-kfv/license-choices file.  Just imitate what is already
there, save it, and it will do what you want.  The changed shortcuts
will be recognized on new sections.  Starting with the next release of
kfv.el, I will make it easier to get kfv.el to recognize changes
immediately.