Re: [gNewSense-users] Fixes for Bug 00002

From: Brian Brazil
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Fixes for Bug 00002
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 17:01:03 +0000

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 6:17 PM, Peter and Jesse <address@hidden> wrote:
I'm pretty sure I've done it right this time. I'm attaching the two
builder scripts and diff files for config and do-update. I separated the
diffs for each file but they include the changes for both packages.

Applied with some tweaking. The source package is gnome-desktop, so the
script and apt-get source have to use that (apt-get source binary=version doesn't work).

Could someone double-check this didn't break anything? All my resources are currently put towards deltah.

Brian