Re: [gNewSense-users] The gNewSense documentation -- that's the time to

From: Timothy Musson
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] The gNewSense documentation -- that's the time to start the work
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 19:17:08 +1300

Tomasz W. Kozłowski, 2008-03-28 10:15:10:
> I've been recently reading our Wiki, and found the Documentation page.

Actually, it'd be really nice if the main site had a direct and obvious
link to the documentation. Even a search for "documentation" at
www.gnewsense.org doesn't find it.

> However,  nothing has changed since December, no documentation has
> been written. [...] and I'd like to start the work, again (and
> probably taking the documentation project leadership, if Mark's not
> around).

> Any other volunteers?

I'd like to get involved. I can't spend a lot of time on it, but I hope
I can help out somehow :^)

Tim
--
Timothy Musson                FSF Associate Member #1262
http://www.russsoc.org.nz/           http://www.fsf.org/